Section 6. Local Church Finances
6.7 National Office Financial Assistance
- The National Office may provide a financial grant where assistance is an aid or incentive to either starting or revitalizing a work.
- Grant Applications. Where National Office financial assistance is needed the lead pastor of the church requesting a grant will make application through the unit supervisor. The unit supervisor will act as the liaison between the local church and National Office.
- The unit supervisor will assist in presenting a proposal for a grant.
- The proposal will be reviewed by designated leaders of the National Board and the National Office.
- Where possible, a work that has received a grant, and quickly attains financial stability, should endeavor to return the unused portion of the grant to the National Office for the benefit of other works.
- Where possible, these requests for grants should be made before the upcoming budget year (by November 30).