New CIBC Accounts
To open up a new church account with CIBC, complete the following steps:
1. Provide the following information by letter or email to the national office:
2. Application forms will be completed and sent into the BCC on behalf of the church.
3. A letter of request for signing authorities will be emailed from the national office to the church. See Signing Authorities
4. Once the account is setup, the BCC will notify the national office and an email will be sent to notify the church.
5. The first order of cheques will be requested by the bank and mailed to the church. The cost of the cheques will be withdrawn from the new account. Subsequent cheque orders will have to be done by the church by completing the form enclosed with the first shipment of cheques.
6. If there are account enquiries or changes need to be made to the account please notify the national office or contact the BCC for further instructions. See Authorized Account Contact
If the church would like to set up a night deposit on an account, please email your request to the national office. Further instructions will be provided.
To close an existing account, please email your request and account details to the national office.