The training requirements are dependant on experience and previous training. Your Missions Coach will confirm what will be required for your particular situation and Mininstry Proposal.

To GO as an Associate Missionary (Full Time) you will be required to obtain your Missionary Ministerial License.  You will need to complete the required courses through our Bible college (Pacific Life Bible College)  or equivalent.  In some cases one can complete this requirement through our Foursquare Ministerial Diploma LEAD program.  Your application then goes before our National Licensing Board for approval.