Allows members to make on‐line donations by credit card through Pay Pal access on church website.
is done through Pay Pal directly. For more information about this option:
- Funds are not automatically deposited into the church account at time of online payment, but are held in transit until account details are provided by the church. At this point any account details may be used for funds to be deposited in.
- Foursquare policy requires that a minimum of 2 people be present when counting any offerings.
- In order to ensure that security measures are in place for proper receiving of donations and the church is able to meet the requirements of the 2 person policy the following steps are to be taken:
- When setting up the Pay Pal account it requires an email address in which confirmations are sent to notify of donations. It’s highly recommended that a separate email address is created to receive these confirmations. Ie; donate.church@__________ This will ensure emails are not overlooked or lost in other emails.
- Set up the email option to forward emails automatically to 1 or 2 other email accounts as directed.
- Those receiving the forward emails would then be responsible to confirm and reconcile their emails with the person receiving the transfer into the church bank account.
COST: Pay pal provides non‐profit rates. PAYPAL NON-PROFIT